Wichita Chapter Meeting: 6 Steps to Embracing Change
Name: Wichita Chapter Meeting: 6 Steps to Embracing Change
Date: October 10, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM CDT
Website: Click Here to View Flyer
Registration: Register Now
6 Steps to Embracing Change
Presented in person by Richard Flint
Change: One of the most important words in life and business
Challenge: As much as people know the importance of change, they still resist it.
Result: The resistance of change creates a self-destructive environment
6 Steps to embracing change is not just another program about the place of change!
This is an in-depth program that explores the value and benefit of change. Information covered in this program will teach you:
- an examination of the 4-Phase Timetable a company goes through that creates their self-destruction when they resist change
- learning the 4 internal behaviors that define self-destruction
- exploring wht change is so frightening
- learning the purpose of change
- understanding the connection between change and improvement
- learning the 6 steps to embracing change
Value of this Program:
Anything that is not changing is slowly self-destructing. Leaders know this, but the fear of the unknown keeps them trapped in their comfortable routine. Fact - when change and fear join forces, the result is resistance. Helping them process change as improvement will help them control the emotions of fear and open their mind to improvement. At the conclusion of this program, you will have a clear understand of what happens if you continue to resist change, and will leave with a proven 6-step process that will open your mind to improvement.